Tax accounting is one of the most important aspects that a successful company needs to consider. Frequent changes in tax legislation leads to a number of challenges for employees of accounting departments of companies, as, in addition to routine internal accounting issues, it is necessary to regularly update the accounting and tax accounting policies. Absence of such practice leads to significant costs of the most valuable resource of the company, which is time.
Baker Tilly experts have an extensive experience in the Big Four companies and deep expertise in tax accounting.
We provide the following services
- Development and implementation of tax and accounting policies of organization;
- Expertise in mergers and acquisitions;
- Tax accounting and preparation of all necessary reports, according to the regional tax legislation;
- Support of clients in resolving tax disputes.
Our experts also provide a number of consulting services
- Advising on international taxation;
- Advising individuals on tax matters;
- Advising corporate clients on income taxes;
- Advising on indirect taxation and government fees.