We are the team of experienced professionals, aimed at providing professional services at the highest level.
If you are purposeful and sociable, not afraid of responsibility and strive for new knowledge - we invite you to become part of the Baker Tilly team! We have many interesting opportunities to realize your potential and career ambitions.
Our requirements for the candidate:
- University degree in economics, business, finance or information technology
- Knowledge of auditing, finance and accounting, tax law, valuation, strategic planning or information security
- Fluency in English
- Responsible approach to work
- The pursuit of further development and learning
- Readiness to go on business trips in the country of residence, as well as to the countries of the Central Asia.
If you want to become a part of the largest international company and build a successful career, send resumes and cover letters to:
Baker Tilly in Kazakhstan — firstname.lastname@example.org
Baker Tilly in Kyrgyzstan — email@example.com
Baker Tilly in Tajikistan — firstname.lastname@example.org
Baker Tilly in Turkmenistan — email@example.com
Baker Tilly in Uzbekistan — firstname.lastname@example.org