Oil and Gas
Client: Gas station
Need for additional consumers data to design a new and effective marketing strategy for advertising campaigns.
What has been done:
Baker Tilly team conducted a survey of car owners in several cities of the Kyrgyz Republic, including Bishkek, Karakol, Osh and Jalal-Abad. In total 900 respondents were interviewed. A CAPI survey was used to collect information, i.e. the survey was conducted in the form of personal interviews using tablets.
The questionnaire included the following questions:
- frequency of vehicle refueling and average bill
- knowledge and recognition of different gas station brands
- the reasons for choosing particular gas station
- assessment of various factors
- possible reasons for refusing from gas station services.
The information obtained allowed us to prepare a portrait of the target audience in the observed cities. The strategy of promotion of the company in the market was finalized on the basis of the processed data.