Development of a complex of project documentation and assessment of the effectiveness of the organization’s activities at the stages of the project life cycle (planning period).
Types of business plan for development directions:
- Business plan for opening a commercial enterprise.
- Business development plan.
- Business plan for reconstruction of production site.
- Business plan for financial recovery of
- Investment project of technical re-equipment (modernization of goods, technological process).
- Business plan for obtaining a syndicated loan (corporate financing with the participation of borrowed capital, government subsidies, co-investors' funds).
- Corporate (contributions of founders, the issuance of securities, retained earnings of current activities);
- Mixed business plan.
Also, the company's specialists are developing the following documents:
- Feasibility study of attracting external (borrowed) capital of the project;
- Financial model of an enterprise, a separate business area or project
and provide services
- Business valuation of the enterprise by the model of VAT.
We solve for you the following tasks:
- Development of a logical-structural model of a business plan;
- Assessment of the market potential of the project;
- Determination of the scope, structure and sources of project financing;
- Determination of the production potential (based on the reserve capacity utilization) planning;
- Planning the necessary production (commercial) resources
- Determination of needs and formation of the composition of project personnel;
- Calculation of the cost and price of products (services);
- Planning financial results;
- Assessment of profitability and payback of the proposed activity;
- Development of a decision on the implementation (adjustment, refusal to finance) of a business plan;
- Developing a model and monitoring the implementation of a business plan.